Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!









Emily is one of my bestest friends! We met in college, even though we lived in Sana Cruz together and knew many of the same people, we never ran in the same circles before we met at Eleanor Roosevelt College at UCSD. For four years we fenced together on the fencing team, kicking ass and taking names! We threw great parties with costumes, bacon and hilarity abound! We have shared stressful times (F you Delta!) and wonderful times. Emily stood by me and Tim at our wedding and continues to stand by us, even though we are far away. She visited my mom on Valentine's day and the care packages, letters and email that she continues to send all the way to Guyana keep us motivated and refreshed. I love my Emily!

Em, I wish I could be there to give you a giant hug on your birthday! You are an amazing friend and I look forward to many, many more adventures with you. We have SO much to look forward to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCKIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment